The Wisconsin State Energy Office assists businesses, local governments and citizens by promoting and investing in clean energy projects that are cost-effective, balanced, reliable and environmentally responsible. We also provide the following resources:
• An annual, comprehensive state energy statistics report;
• Assistance with coordinated responses to energy emergencies;
• Assistance to the transportation industry to reduce fuel expenses;
• Assistance with energy related issues and inquiries for Wisconsin citizens, businesses and elected officials; and
• Operation of the state's relocation assistance program for citizens and businesses displaced by certain projects involving eminent domain law.